By completing our online booking form you agree to the following terms
1. The participant wishes to participate in the activities organised by Westhorpe Clubhouse Limited, whose registered office is at Westhorpe Clubhouse Limited, Westhorpe Farm Lane, Little Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 3RQ
2. The participant acknowledges and accepts: That their participation in the water sports activities provided by Westhorpe Clubhouse entails known and unknown risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage to themselves, to property or to third parties.
3. The participant warrants that they do not have any medical condition nor have had any medical condition, which may make their participation in the activities more dangerous or may increase any risk of injury to them or others, or make it more likely that they will be involved in an incident which could result in any form of injury during the activity.
4. The participant further acknowledges that the water sports activities provided by Westhorpe Clubhouse require you to be able to swim competently and to be confident in open water, to have a reasonable level of fitness and ability, which the participant acknowledges they possess; that the activities provided by Westhorpe Clubhouse are not available to pregnant women and that by accepting these terms participants confirm that they are not pregnant.
5. The participant agrees that they shall not participate in any activities provided by Westhorpe Clubhouse unless they shall have undertaken Westhorpe Clubhouse’s safety and induction procedures and processes in relation to the activities and confirm that they will comply with these at all times whilst on the premises from which the activities will be carried out.
6. The participant acknowledges and agrees that they are responsible for their own safety and the safety of others whilst partaking in activities. The participant understands that the activities maybe undertaken without direct supervision following safety instructions and agree that they will at, all times wear any protective equipment provided by or required by Westhorpe Clubhouse to be worn and will ensure that they comply with all instructions given at any time during the activities by Westhorpe Clubhouse or any of its staff, media or signage.
7. The participant agrees that they will only carry out moves and tricks that are within their skill level and of which they are able to retain control of at all times. That they will also only use features that they of the ability to use within their skill level. Moves and tricks and use of features are performed entirely at the participant’s own risk and will not hold Westhorpe Clubhouse liable for any injury they may attain whilst partaking in these activities.
8. The participant agrees that they will comply with all age restrictions specified by Westhorpe Clubhouse from time to time. The participant acknowledges that if they do not comply with any age restrictions or any other requirements put in place by Westhorpe Clubhouse from time to time they will not be able to participate in the activities and agree that they will promptly withdraw upon request by Westhorpe Clubhouse.
9. The participant consents and agrees to the use by Westhorpe Clubhouse of CCTV monitoring for training, health and safety and security purposes. Westhorpe Clubhouse consents to the participant and members of their group undertaking photography for their own non-commercial purposes only and for no other purpose whatsoever.
10. The participant for themselves and as parent or legal guardian of any accompanying children gives consent and agrees to Westhorpe Clubhouse photographing and/or recording the participant and any accompanying children and to use any such photographs and/or recording solely and only for Westhorpe Clubhouse advertising and promotional purposes. The participant for themselves and any accompanying minors hereby waives any right to inspect or approve the use of any such material and acknowledges and agrees that the rights to us such material shall not require payment or compensation of any kind to be made by Westhorpe Clubhouse to the participant and/or any accompanying children.
11. The participant acknowledges that Westhorpe Clubhouse is not and shall not be liable for any damage or loss to themselves, any third parties
or property incurred whilst the participant is undertaking the activities or are on the premises belonging to Westhorpe Clubhouse.
12. The participant agrees and promises to accept to be responsible for any and all risks existing and subsisting in the activities. They acknowledge that their participation in the activity is voluntary and that they elect to participate despite of the risks and agree to accept the consequences of so doing.
13. Any loss or damage to equipment used will incur a charge